3213 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Price: $20 and up
A friendly neighborhood atmosphere featuring locally grown and organic produce, a sweeping bird's-eye maple bar, and an exhibition kitchen. The menu is seasonal and includes fresh seafood and the finest meats. We also offer an award-winning wine list and an extensive wine-by-the-glass menu.
Winner of 31 "Best Of" Awards, including Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 1995 - 2008. Chef Mark Tarbell was a victorious competitor on Food Network's "Iron Chef America" in 2007.
All major credit cards are accepted. Reservations are suggested, but never required.
Eat Well and Often!
- Dinner Hours: 5 p.m.-10 p.m., Mon.-Sat., 5 p.m.-9 p.m., Sun.
- Private Room Capacity: 10
- Maximum Reception Size: 25
- Maximum Banquet Size: 25
- Fully Stocked Bar
- Reservations Accepted
- Distance from Downtown Phoenix (in miles): 7
- Distance from Sky Harbor International Airport (in miles): 8